Ririn's Blog

Ririn's Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Meaning of True Love

When you say “love,” it need not necessarily be convenient; most of the time it is not. It takes life. 


Love is not a great thing to do, because it eats you up. If you have to be in love, you should not be. You don’t climb in love, you don’t walk in love, you don’t stand in love, you fall in love. You as a person must be willing to fall, only then it can happen. 

Our love story started long before Isybel Harto and I ever actually met.

Whenever I am with this boy, it is like having my emotional batteries recharged with joy. His smile radiates into me. Thank you for loving me..


You are the first person I have been in a serious relationship where I did not think maybe I’d be better off with someone else. There is no doubt what is in my heart. I love you abang..


Sometimes loving you gets confusing and I wonder what will become of us. Yet, each time something happens that separates us for a little while, we come back stronger. True love is like that. It endures. It overcomes. It lasts.. ☺️☺️


To many it’s just another day, but for me it’s another twenty-four hours we get to be in love. Thank you for sharing the good times and being here with me in the difficult ones.




My Love…

You are my best friend; my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on. You’re the love of my life, you’re my everything that I dreamed of and more…





1 comment:

  1. Hope will be forever on your life. Everything will come through if you trust it happen.
    http://www.komodomegatours.com/?FLORES_KOMODO_PACKAGE

    ReplyDelete